If you don't have your own FO...

..then you can always buy one from Etsy :o) Look at my lovely cube made by the very talented Schrodinger - whose Honeybees in yellow I am busy copying.
I figured three pairs of socks on the go meant I needed three project bags. Maybe the bad behaviour of the LMKs has all been down to the fact I've been keeping them trapped in a plastic Ziploc bag, give them some time in this adorable number and I'm sure they'll come round.The book from the last post is by Margaret Mason and I won it in a blog draw from What Katie Did - it's fun but I'm glad she's wrong about the lunch thing. I'll never be short of blog fodder now :o)

Comments

Marianne said…
Cute, cute bag!!!!! and yes, I'm certain your WIPs are all much happier riding around in them!
Charity said…
This is so sweet! :0)
Anonymous said…
That bag is so cute, I am totally coveting it!
Littlelou said…
I collect Russian Dolls so that bag is a must have for me..a trip to Etsy methinks.
dreamcatcher said…
Love the new project bag!
raining sheep said…
very cute bags...sigh...I have been shopping on Etsy quite a bit myself lately...
Rose Red said…
very cute bag - I'm sure cute bags make for happy wips!
Linda said…
I love the bag! You can never have too many bags for knitting!
Very cute project bag! I've been eying her stuff for a while now :)
so much going lovely stuff on here...
PS Thanks for your lovely comments...

Popular posts from this blog

Elsa's Babbit

"As in knitting, as in life"

Blogiversary Again!