Competition Time
I blame the yarn fumes. I wasn't going to buy any yarn in January - not a diet but a rational thought that maybe this year I would try and knit up more than I would buy. It soon became clear that depriving myself of yarn in gloomy January when I wasn't feeling well was about the most irrational thing I could do. So when I saw some hand dyed sock yarn called Sea Spray from an ebay seller based in Cornwall I had to have it :o) Then I saw that Get Knitted has the Knitpicks Harmony DPNs set so I just cruised on over there for a peek and managed to talk myself down from the full six pack to just trying one pack - ooh just look at them. I got the 2.25mm size as someone who shall remain nameless (but who has been wearing a nice scarf of late) sat his great bottom on my set of 2.25 sock needles and snappyed one. I think I may love these more than the Brittany's. Though the proof will be in the using - the Harmony's are ahead at the moment as they're longer, more colourfu...
Comments
You really travelled down in style, didn't you? :-)
LOVE the VW... I had an old '68 camper with pop top, had it for years and just loved it with a passion, I also did all the work on it, so easy, and fun even... I kid you not :^) and 'raining sheep'... if you find an older model, it usually just takes a few minutes a day to make sure the oil level is right... but I wonder now if parts are as easily available...
The Lenten Rose is beautiful.
Hope you had a great easter!
The piccies are gorgeous and I love the VW.. so cool!
Happy Easter
Love the photos :)
Suzie