Rechilding


Beech leaves against the blue sky

Mountain ash tree with berries

Favourite scarf and coat

blue skies, day moon and huge, gorgeous trees

sunlight through autumn beech leaves

Ginkgo leaves green and yellows
I'm afraid to google the term 'rechilding' in case it goes the way it did when I searched for 'adult play' a few years back. Is sex still the most searched for thing on the internet? Hard to remember that when you tend to type in things like 'yoga for sore feet' or 'quince gin recipes'.

Anyway, all of that to say that I asked November for a beautiful day, after the first of the month dawned with the lowest of skies. To my delight today could not be more different. Blue skies, bright and warm, so I asked my too often ignored inner child what it wanted to do this morning. Taking a banana smoothie to the park seemed like a very easy request to grant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elsa's Babbit

"As in knitting, as in life"

Blogiversary Again!