Nice work if you can get it

Seldom are work afternoons quite so full of fabric and stitches. We have a lovely tradition of recreation days at our place. Different volunteers organise a whole range of activities to take place on different days over the summer, a list gets circulated and everyone signs up for what they fancy. This year with a introduction to patchwork on the list the choice was easy for me. All afternoon I've been piecing together cheery coloured hexagons which will soon(ish) become a splendid pincushion. I like my job most days but some days I just love it!

Comments

Lynne said…
Wow! What a great idea! Ever workplace should follow suit! I intend to start my first hexagon project before the end of the month and your bright colours inspire me!
Anonymous said…
What a fabulous work tradition! Love your hexies!

Popular posts from this blog

Elsa's Babbit

"As in knitting, as in life"

Blogiversary Again!