Saturday, April 19, 2008

If you don't have your own FO...

..then you can always buy one from Etsy :o) Look at my lovely cube made by the very talented Schrodinger - whose Honeybees in yellow I am busy copying.
I figured three pairs of socks on the go meant I needed three project bags. Maybe the bad behaviour of the LMKs has all been down to the fact I've been keeping them trapped in a plastic Ziploc bag, give them some time in this adorable number and I'm sure they'll come round.The book from the last post is by Margaret Mason and I won it in a blog draw from What Katie Did - it's fun but I'm glad she's wrong about the lunch thing. I'll never be short of blog fodder now :o)

10 comments:

Marianne said...

Cute, cute bag!!!!! and yes, I'm certain your WIPs are all much happier riding around in them!

Charity said...

This is so sweet! :0)

Ms. M said...

That bag is so cute, I am totally coveting it!

Littlelou said...

I collect Russian Dolls so that bag is a must have for me..a trip to Etsy methinks.

dreamcatcher said...

Love the new project bag!

raining sheep said...

very cute bags...sigh...I have been shopping on Etsy quite a bit myself lately...

Rose Red said...

very cute bag - I'm sure cute bags make for happy wips!

Queen of the froggers said...

I love the bag! You can never have too many bags for knitting!

StarSpry said...

Very cute project bag! I've been eying her stuff for a while now :)

Suzie Sews said...

so much going lovely stuff on here...
PS Thanks for your lovely comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...