Carry on camping
What are you to do when the skies don't want to play? The forecast was bad, Saturday dawned grey and damp and then the campsite we were booked at called to say that they were flooded! Pah, camping was the plan and camping we would go. We found a nearby site that had space from some less crazy than us who had cancelled and we actually had some lovely weather on Saturday afternoon to test our legs a little with a large hill. Sunday was distinctly rainy and there was a certain amount of cabin fever to contend with but what is rain for if not to make sure there is plenty of time for some embroidery? So all in all another fabulous little camping trip for our merry band.