Wings and whimsy


Over a year since my last confession but I'm at the start of three weeks of whimsy! Led by delight I have an urge to write here. Who am I to argue? All this whimsical wandering is facilitated by furlough leave from work, I wonder how many other dusty blogs will see a little more love during this coronavirus pandemic?

The images here are some of my creations from the Spirit Wings painting course offered on a pay what you can basis at the moment by Kelly Rae Roberts. What an utter delight it has been.

Full of inspiration, an exploration of what creativity is and a whole framework for playing and opening a channel to listen to your intuition/highest self/ the Universe. It's been an unexpected shot of pure magic. Something that I have been craving and trying to find my way back to these past couple of years.



"Rediscover your worth, your potential, your creative spirit and then go and fly on its wings to places you won't ever want to leave." Kelly Rae Roberts 
Yes! That's where I am right now, up on a fluffy cloud: excited, joyful, full of wonder. What a gift. Thank you Angels, Ancient Graces, magical beings and thank you Kelly Rae for putting this out there in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elsa's Babbit

"As in knitting, as in life"

Blogiversary Again!